TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any services or books that have been purchased will not be refunded.
- In case of purchase of reports, the amount may be adjusted with future purchases on request. Please note that this is subject to the non-use of the assigned user ID and password shared with you.
- In the event of purchasing books or reading materials, post-delivery, the replacement would be sent from the ACMA office within 4 working days from the date of receipt of damaged and/or defective materials in the ACMA office from your end.
- No refund requests will be entertained towards delegate fees for participation in conferences, seminars, workshops, or any other events that come under this umbrella organised by ACMA.
If you would like to submit a special request or require further information and/or clarification, please write to : email@example.com
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ACMA and its partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively termed as "affiliated parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this agreement or use of this website.
- Your right to use the website is non-transferable. Any password(s) or right(s) given to you to obtain or retrieve information or documents is non-transferable.
- The information and services on this website may contain bugs, errors, problems or any other limitations. ACMA and its affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever regarding your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, ACMA and its affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of thebasis of the bargain between ACMA and you. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from ACMA through the website shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
- The ACMA website contains links to other websites. ACMA is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by ACMA. Inclusion of any linked website on the ACMA website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by ACMA. If you decide to leave the ACMA website and access these third-party websites, you shall do so at your own risk.
- This website may contain information and press releases regarding ACMA. While all of the presented information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, ACMA disclaims any duty or obligation to update any of this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ACMA contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by ACMA.
If you require further information and/or any clarification, please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org